I love to speak to business owners about taking control of their business. I have presented to many organizations of different shapes, sizes, and industries and I just love the immediate feedback and sense of purpose I get from the audience after each presentation. Business owners are energized, hopeful, and inspired to make some changes to the way they run their business. Cool, right?
So to help inspire and energize even more people, I wanted to let you know that I will be presenting “Are You Running Your Business or Is It Running You?” twice in the Chicagoland area in the next few months.
I will address the challenges that most entrepreneurs regularly grapple with and discuss how you can achieve better results.
- Lack of control – over time, the market, or the company
- People – don’t listen, understand or follow through
- Profit – there’s not enough of it
- Growth – is okay, but they just can’t seem to break through to the next level
- Magic Pills – Lots of remedies and quick fixes have come and gone, but the wheels are still spinning.
If you would like to catch one of my speeches to inspire you to take control of your business or to evaluate my speaking skills for one of your upcoming events, please join me one at these two events.
SCORE Fox Valley Chapter
Tuesday, May 9th 9:30-11:00 a.m.
Rev3 Innovation Center
1120 E Diehl Rd
Naperville, IL 60563
Schaumburg Business Association – Coffee, Contacts, & Content
Thursday, July 27th 7:30 – 9:00 a.m.
New York Life
20 N. Martingale Road, Suite 400
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Want a sneak peak of my talk? Watch this video.